FA COMMUNITY CHARTER STANDARD CLUB
SBFC are pleased to advise our 2018/19 health check has been approved by the East Riding County FA (ERCFA).
This allows us to continue as an FA Community Charter Standard Club.
A Charter Standard status is a clear demonstration to all parents, sponsors and the public, that a club (or league):
* Is well-organised, safe and offers opportunities for all
* Has FA-qualified coaches as standard
* Adheres to FA Respect Policies and Codes of Conduct
* Prioritises Child Welfare
* Maintains appropriate levels of discipline
* Has access to the County FA and FA regional workforces
* Can use the coveted FA ‘Three Lions’ FA crest on its marketing and business material